WOYWW 358/359

Big plans for the next couple of days on my Workspace. Well that was last week and my volunteer activities basically took over my life. So here is where I started and what I finished…

Yes I’m back to participate in WOYWW with the fabulous Julia at Stamping Ground and all of the other creative lovelies around the world.  Today has been full of interruptions (Newton) and distractions (doing laundry) and other mundane activities. So without a lot of fanfare here you go.

My desk (last week)

Catalogs

Catalogs:  I am a librarian after all

special effects

special effects: do you know the difference between Crackle and Crazing?

Embossing prep

Embossing prep: Actually what I was able to achieve today, more for my catalog

Pan Pastel Face

Pan Pastels: so satisfied with my new pan pastels and the final face has been “fixed”

build a longer table

Journal 52: Quote build a longer table rather than a taller fence ideas

Drop of Water

Lifebook: Drop of Water done with yes shaving cream

My desk (this week)

tah dah

tah dah

9 Comments (+add yours?)

1. BJ
    Apr 20, 2016 @ 21:06:55

Great cataloging. Happy WOYWW – BJ #17.

2. Sharon K
    Apr 20, 2016 @ 23:25:10

I really need to try out the difference between the finishes. I love how you have documented them so know how they look.
    The artwork is really amazing.

Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #49

3. Neet
    Apr 21, 2016 @ 08:43:34

Thanks for visiting me yesterday whilst I was out and about.
    Maybe I was a librarian in an earlier life as I like to catalogue too.
    Love the various things you are showing us and I wish I could get on with PP’s like you do – great face work.
    The one thing that really stood out for me was the shaving foam picture – that is fabulous and what a great effect you got. I wish you would show us how you achieved it.
    Hugs Neet xx 5

4. sandra de
    Apr 21, 2016 @ 11:04:44

Looks like we were both taken with the need to organise our colours and products. Always interesting to see what products people are using. Love the little box of WN w/c in your previous post.
    sandra de @11

5. Julia
    Apr 21, 2016 @ 12:17:58

Voluntary stuff is good…and the cataloging is superb. I love even the look of the colours on the music staves! Your pan pastels image looks fab, I really must get into them!

6. shazsilverwolf
    Apr 21, 2016 @ 13:01:39

Love all your cataloguing- I think as crafters we reach a point where cataloguing is the only way to keep track of what we’ve got, and avoid the dreaded duplicate purchasing! Have a great week, hugs, Shaz #8 xx

7. Nikki c
    Apr 21, 2016 @ 13:38:32

The need for us all to keep track of what we own. The pan pastels look great on you face hugs Nikki 3

8. Bridget Larsen
    Apr 22, 2016 @ 20:32:32

I’ve never had the patience to make swatches, yours is a work in progress. Your painting is just awesome
    Bridget #2

9. Anne L
    Apr 25, 2016 @ 01:12:42

Hello Pat. I love your art journals and great pictures on your techniques…..I so need to make swatches of what I have. I am working really hard to reorganize so it just is easier for me to work in my space. Thanks for visiting my blog and how you like how I organized my scraps….. That box I had for years and did my best at trying to use up but just needed to clean it up. Have a wonderful week Hugs~Anne L#12