WOYWW 349

Happy WOYWW (What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday). Not sure what this is, check out Julia’s page at Stamping Ground.

Today I am ready to go with a couple of projects, as you can see.

My workdesk

My workdesk

The large journal on the left is my Artfully Inspired Life book. I have just finished the alpha and mantra spreads with heART. I can see a definite improvement in my lettering thanks to the lovely Joanne Sharpe. Today I get to play with 29 hearts to make a place for things I love in February.

The smaller journal in the middle is for Journal 52 with Effy Wild and Sarah Trumpp. This is a free year long class with opposite prompts each week. I am glad I am using a small journal for this one, it seems to be working really well for me. This prompt is Beneath Your Feet and/or Above Your Head. I received a beautiful card from my mum this week and wanted to incorporate the flower girl into this spread. I feel pastel’s in my future. That will be something new for me.

My pretty flower girl auditioning placement of images

My pretty flower girl auditioning placement of images

And the cascade is the variety of WIP for Wanderlust and Lifebook. ┬áBeing ill for a couple of weeks and busy with my duties on our HOA Strategic and Capital Planning Committee (I’m coordinating our community survey), has put my creativity on hold or rather on pause or perhaps on canter… I can see that faces will be getting a lot of practice this year.

A couple of weeks ago I attended an all day workshop with the delightful Dina Wakely. Composition and random messiness ensued.

At Dina Wakley workshop

At Dina Wakley workshop

Artful hands

Artful hands

7 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Sharon K
    Feb 10, 2016 @ 20:27:24

Those are some pretty journal pages. Love the girl with the flowers. Lovely lettering. Lucky you going to a Dina Wakely workshop – looks like fun was had.

Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #44

2. Catherine
    Feb 10, 2016 @ 20:45:46

Glad you are back to being creative. Lucky you to get to work with Dina.

3. Carol N
    Feb 10, 2016 @ 21:12:52

Love the journal pages and the hands! Looks like great fun! Hope you have a great day!
    Carol N #41

4. Julia
    Feb 10, 2016 @ 21:36:31

That picture of painty artful hands has ENJOY written into it for sure! I think when you’re busy with other things, the creative streak in you makes you itch to get stuff done, and the busier you are, the more you fit in!

5. LLJ
    Feb 10, 2016 @ 21:43:16

Oh, I love the pic of you and those colourful painty hands!! What a great time you look to be having. In fact, your artwork is bright and breezy too. A happy post!!
    Hugs, LLJ 13 xx

6. Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith
    Feb 10, 2016 @ 22:16:26

Great lettering Pat and I really like your Dina Wakley page! All these courses will keep you busy this year! I think I bit off more than I can chew myself, but we don’t have to do each and every lesson! Happy WOYWW – thanks for visiting earlier!

7. Dawn
    Feb 11, 2016 @ 22:29:00

Love your lettering, I love Joanne Sharpe’s videos. Loved seeing your Dina Wakely pictures, I am doing two days with her next month when she visits Harrogate, UK….can’t wait lol. Happy Wednesday. Dawn #16