WOYWW 307

Good morning all. Welcome to my desk.

Newton

Newton

As you can see my art director is making sure that I’m staying on track with my DLP projects. This is the beginning of Gelli Plate “a lot on my plate”.  I plan to work on this on the plane later today.

I also wanted to share the completed items from last week’s Lifebook class. I showed you the backgrounds for the 5/10/15 minute challenge and here are the completed works. The first one has a southwestern flair, the second one is so me, and the third is my dark primitive image. (I understand that some people can see a hedgehog here. Hey Marit)

Southwestern style

Southwestern style

Sunshine on my Faces

Sunshine on my Faces

7 Creative Habits

7 Creative Habits

Next week I’ll be posting from Oregon. Until then have a look at other amazing creative desks around the world at Julia’s Stamping Ground.

14 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Anna Ely
    Apr 22, 2015 @ 01:52:12

Oh! Can’t wait to see how your “What’s on your plate” turns out! What an interesting start. Your kitty is so pretty! I have one who keeps a check on my work too.
    I agree, I see a hedgehog in your bottom piece too. Neat!

2. Claire G (HamnMule Designs)
    Apr 22, 2015 @ 05:39:58

Hey Pat! An art director is very handy and he seems quite pleased with himself! I love what you have done with last week’s backgrounds. The dark one came out really well and it’s my fave..I see hedgehogs / porcupine’s too – have a safe trip and lots of fun. Cx #6

3. Belinda Basson
    Apr 22, 2015 @ 06:46:43

I do love your art director. Mine does not like his photo taken, though I did catch him napping under my desk light last Wednesday. Great pages you have going. #18

4. Julia Dunnit
    Apr 22, 2015 @ 08:15:43

I cant see a hedgehog! I love the colours in all of these, and think the smiley flowers are just heart warming! Next week you;ll be posting from Oregon – sounds like you’re on a campaign trail!

5. Angela
    Apr 22, 2015 @ 13:21:22

Gelli plate, love it so I am looking forward to seeing what you create.
    Yes it does look like a hedgehog! Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 30

6. Lindart
    Apr 22, 2015 @ 14:23:00

What a wonderful art director! I have a feline as well, but not much an art director as the janitor who gathers up anything that falls to the floor, and spreads it around the rest of the house! You are right, the last image does look like a hedgehog. I wonder what Freud would say? Thanks for sharing, Lindart #51

7. Shel C
    Apr 22, 2015 @ 14:56:26

Love your creative director there keeping on top of things 🙂 I caught up with DLP this week too. But, I am now 4 weeks behind on Lifebook and keep getting distracted! Happy WOYWW 🙂 Shel@PaperOctilloStudio #54

8. Marit
    Apr 22, 2015 @ 14:58:18

The hedgehog is gone now that you journaled on the page, but I still love it!!! Your DLP page looks promising… can’t wait to see the finished result. I worked on the ‘watercolor’ prompt today (not satisfied, but I decided that it is ok and move on…) I’m a bit behind on DLP but hope to catch up this week/weekend. Have a nice flight to Oregon! Happy woyww and a hug from Holland. Marit #38

9. Marit
    Apr 22, 2015 @ 15:02:20

I see now, that the ladies who commented before me still see a hedgehog… I think it was more visible on the unfinished page but reading the comments, it’s still there… which makes me smile and now I want to draw a hedgehog on my next journal page. Ha, I even might just do that…. (accompanied with a ‘striped elephant, an idea that I got after reading a blogpost from Quinn McDonald last week..)

10. Sandy
    Apr 22, 2015 @ 15:17:09

Love your kitty helper, he’s so cute! And those sunshiney faces are just adorable.

Happy Woyww,

Sandy #32

11. Carol N
    Apr 22, 2015 @ 15:29:22

Love your “art director”!! And I like your Sunshine on my Faces project! So cheery! Thanks for visiting! Hope you have a great rest of the week!
    Carol N #45

12. Alexandra
    Apr 23, 2015 @ 01:47:28

Love your little doodles – especially the little yellow flowers. SO cute! 🙂

13. LLJ
    Apr 23, 2015 @ 09:51:48

Lol at Newton! He just wants us all to know who’s boss 🙂 He’s a very handsome chap, can you give him a tickle from me?!
    Do you know what, Pat? I love the variety of styles that you create in your artwork….from the happy flowers to the quite gothic last pic! I love it when that happens 🙂
    Hugs, LLJ 13 xx

14. Nikki C
    Apr 29, 2015 @ 01:26:59

Look at your hunky kitty :x) and those smiling flowers are adorable hugs Nikki 7
    So so late still playing catch up