WOYWW 302

A gracious good morning to you all.

With Newton, my snoopy assistant at the ready, my desk is setย to go.

1. March is for HOPE with Joanne Sharpe’s Artfully Inspired Life. Melissa and Andrew both have St. Patty’s dayish birthdays. Just need to finish lettering.
  2. Two-two-two weeks in one for DLP. Surviving the elements “It’s raining cats and dogs” is now the focal point for doodles and marking forย Borderline. Really pleased with how this is turning out.
  3. Box of stuff. ย Okay how do I keep things tidy. I have a box, or two, or three, ย where I put things at the end of each day. Partially because everything needs a home otherwise Newton is into it, chewing it, or sitting on it. He ended up with a blue glitter tail yesterday. Looks real innocent today, right?
Newton at the ready

Newton at the ready

It's raining cats and dogs

It’s raining cats and dogs close up

For more creative spaces, check out the blog hop at Julia’s Stamping Ground. It is such fun.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a glorious day!

18 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Sharon Estes
    Mar 18, 2015 @ 18:35:24

Wow love how tidy your desk is alway. Mine is a Mess. What is on my Desk to day a e-class with Trisha Jointer, a Zovotevo Rose (SP?) It is a Russian Rose …really hard for me. I am also putting all my colored pencils and watercolored pencils and Neon II in a color chart order by family. To put in my new Pencil Cabinet I just ordered…Excited. I am still on Jan, in Joanne Sharpe Class, just got my Strathmore Journal. Be back next Wednesday to Chat on Whats on Your Work Table. Leaving my bloggers love here.

2. LLJ
    Mar 18, 2015 @ 20:41:50

I love your cats and dogs LO, so bright and cheerful. I love the colours you’re working with :-). The thought of Newton having a blue glittery tail made me laugh a lot…..I always seemed to end up with glitter in my bra when I worked at school, even if we’d been doing watercolours or maths!
    Hugs, LLJ 31 xx

3. Margaret Wright
    Mar 18, 2015 @ 21:55:50

Newton does seem to be quite a character, doesn’t he? loved the thought of his blue glittery tail! Hope you got everything finished. Thanks for visiting.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

4. Sandy :)
    Mar 18, 2015 @ 22:25:15

Newton is so cute and what a great idea to have a box for end of day to pop your things in.. You should see my desk its a disaster area today but hey stuff got done and that is all that matters.. Your page you did so made me chuckle with the cats and dogs and the umbrella think it was a little Newton inspired page there..
    Sandy ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Shoshi
    Mar 18, 2015 @ 22:41:52

Love your “raining cats and dogs” page, Pat – what fun! Newton is a beautiful kitty. They do have that way of looking so innocent, don’t they – the “Moi?” look lol! I can’t let Beatrice in my ARTHaven because she is soooo nosey and pulls stuff out and rummages and creates mayhem! Phoebe would be a good girl, but you can’t have one without the other! 20 is a great age for a cat. Kitties really do keep you going, don’t they. Thank you for your lovely comment, and I am now not quite so upset about my Limboland sojourn, as it simply can’t be helped, and we’ve just got to be patient. I am hoping for some news by the end of this week, and ideally I’d like to be in next week, but we’ll have to see. I think he will shoot me to the top of the list after having put me off twice!

Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #49

6. sandeeNC
    Mar 18, 2015 @ 23:31:37

Newton is a cute assistant!! And I love Joanne Sharpe, should be a fun class!

7. Annie (Nann 4)
    Mar 18, 2015 @ 23:32:33

Love your page — and how fitting to have Newton sitting beside it! Yup, that look of innocence is awesome! Thanks for your visit and wonderful comments. It’s nice to meet you too. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Nann4 # 69

8. VonnyK
    Mar 19, 2015 @ 00:05:27

Your raining cats and dogs is gorgeous. I love all the bright colours. You have a rather naughty pussy, even with the funny blue glitter tail. He would look like a rainbow if he came into my studio ๐Ÿ™‚
    Have a great week,
    Von #34

9. Robyn Oliver
    Mar 19, 2015 @ 00:30:06

Hi Pat and thanks for the visit. You do have a tidy work area….but I too have folders to put things in and mine end up with lots of UFOs. Have fun RobynO#24

10. April Story
    Mar 19, 2015 @ 01:51:48

Great journal pages, but I must say I am especially enamored with your kitty.
    ๐Ÿ™‚
    April #68

11. Claire G (HamnMule Designs)
    Mar 19, 2015 @ 02:01:52

Hi Pat, thanks for swinging by earlier. Sorry for the late visit. Work is a beast. I love Newton, he’s gorgeous. Thanks for the lovely comments about my Promarker storage. I made it using $1 pen pots from Target that I hot glued togethe. Here’s a link to the post for you ๐Ÿ™‚ http://hamnmuledesigns.blogspot.com/2014/01/woyww-241making-it-yourself.html – Cx #60

12. Diana Taylor
    Mar 19, 2015 @ 10:03:06

Lovely, bright work – I love the cats and dogs theme! Newton is such a handsome fella isn’t he! Thank you so much for stopping by my desk yesterday, I hope you have a great week,
    Diana #48

13. Sue
    Mar 19, 2015 @ 10:29:03

Love your cats and dogs page.

Newton is beautiful, but don’t tell my two girls (Greayhounds) I said that:)

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

Happy WOYWW
    Sue #38

14. CraftyHope
    Mar 19, 2015 @ 13:26:14

Your journals out have reminded me how very far behind I am in my DLP. I got distracted by the Journaling by 5s craze (which I still haven’t finished) and then by my jewelry tasks and designing. I wish I could be as tidy as you and put away every night (even if it’s out of necessity) but I walk in most mornings to an overflowing desk. At least this way I know where I left off. . .I have to look on the bright side I suppose. Here’s hoping the kitty stays out of trouble!

15. Gabriele
    Mar 19, 2015 @ 16:18:28

Love your spread with raining cats and dogs, so cute. And of course Newton is the star!
    Thank you for your earlier visit!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 23

16. Sy
    Mar 20, 2015 @ 19:45:45

Thanks for coming to visit me! I am in love with Newton!! I have two seven-month-old kittens, Lady Whitefoot and Tiggy, who are very interested in my crocheting and knitting (no surprise) but are a little bit bemused at my papercrafting!! They love to play with a wispy scrap though– like a bit of cardstock that I have punched several shapes out of and then I lightly crumple up the lacy leftovers into a ball for them! Plenty to get their claws into and then I usher them out of my craft room and shut the door!!! Nice to peek at your desk and Newton as well…. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sy #67

17. Jill
    Mar 22, 2015 @ 07:32:48

Late to the WOYWW party this week, I’m catching up today. Love your desk stuff and your little helper. My cat used to walk over my paintings andding paw prints.
    Jill #37

18. Marit
    Mar 22, 2015 @ 10:34:15

Newton with a glittering tail… now that sounds lovely! Please take a photo next time ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’m working on the DLP-pages right now, I was a few weeks behind but am catching up (starting with the ‘borderline’ challenge today) I love your cats-and-dogs page! Happy (belated) woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #45